About the Johnson Team
Lauree Johnson first started her career in Real Estate more than 25 years ago.
Lauree is a Licensed Real Estate Broker who comes from a family of Sales Representatives. Both of her parents sold real estate for many years and the love for helping people realize their dreams was all the pull she needed to get licensed herself. Lauree joined forces with her father, Tod Donnelly, in 2007 to form the Johnson Team. They had over 50 years of combined real estate experience working for you. Tod retired in 2010 at which time Lauree’s husband Dave joined her team to assist her with all of her client’s real estate needs.
Besides helping people buy or sell homes, Lauree also has years of previous experience as Manager of Training & Business Development with Royal LePage Team Realty; Business Operations Manager for the #1 Team in Canada for Royal LePage in 2001; as well as speaking at conferences for Top Producers across North America.
- Originally Licensed in 1985
- Sales Representative from 1985 – 1989
- Senior Branch Administrator 1991 – 1996
- Business Manager for Top Royal LePage Sales Rep & Team in Canada 1996 – 2002
- Host speaker for annual Star Power Conferences in San Diego and New Orleans
- Assistant Branch Manager for Royal LePage Team Realty Barrhaven in 2003
- Acquired Broker’s License in 2005
- Manager of Training & Business Development for all branches of Royal LePage Team Realty 2003 – 2007
- Returned to sales as a Broker with Royal LePage Team Realty 2007 to present
- e-broker® certification December 2008
- Awarded the 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015 & 2018 President’s Gold Award* for outstanding sales and service.
- Awarded Top 10% Donor for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & Top 25% Donor for 2018 Royal LePage Shelter Foundation (a portion of all commissions earned are donated on your behalf to the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation)
*Award winners represent the top 6 to 10 percentile of their marketplace, based on gross, closed and collected earnings.
Dave Johnson, Sales Representative
- Dave joins Lauree with a unique business & marketing background
- Business Development Professional with over 25 years of progressive experience in strategic sales and marketing of technology solutions to business challenges
- Developed skills in complex market development, consultative sales and negotiations
- A strong Telecommunications and Financials background rounds out solid business experience
- Business Consulting and Development (Market & Trend Analysis, Market Penetration Stratgegies)
- Acquired Real Estate License in January 2007
First-class service and a worry-free move
Thinking of selling? Lauree will effectively market your home, and work around the clock to help you sell it quickly and profitably. Looking to buy? Lauree will help you find your dream home – and keep your budget and preferences in mind.
We can help you:
- Learn about buying or selling before you begin
- Get organized
- Find a home in your price range
- Properly price your home
- Get in touch with a financing specialist
- Sell your home quickly and profitably
- Help you with all your closing details
- Get in touch with home-related suppliers
- And more!Give Lauree a call today at (613) 592-6400 for a free, no-obligation consultation.